The Anti-Cellulite Story That Needs To Be Heard
Why Home Remedies For Cellulite Are Garbage
Home remedies for cellulite? Have you read the articles?
Take apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and cayenne pepper and you mix it together and then you throw that shit in the trash! I almost feel bad for coconut oil, these skin care DIY guru’s out here actin’ like that oil can do magic. There’s no magic in skincare – it’s a whole lot of science!
Our Body Contouring Series
We’re obsessed with body contouring, it’s a fast growing section of the US beauty market. There are fat loss treatments, which are different than anti-cellulite treatments, then there are products for daily use, these home remedies for cellulite have a lot of research and technology behind them! We created this series of articles to explore this fast growing segment of the beauty industry.
No Fat Shaming Here
We’d also like to address the fact that we’re not doing these articles to fat shame anyone! Love your body! Love the body you’re in! We’re not advocating changing your body out of some deep seated self hate. Cellulite isn’t about being “fat”. There are many women out there who are not considered “fat” or overweight by any BMI or conventional chart – yet they still have cellulite, and we want those women to know that there are products that they can use daily for home remedies for cellulite.
Cellulite Gets A Bad Rap
Every wonder why, it’s almost universally accepted that we can discuss dark spots, fine lines, breakouts, or other skin situations, but the minute we discuss cellulite – it triggers emotional responses? Imagine if a serum for dark spots was as tabu as discussing a product that could be one of many at home remedies for cellulite?
Let’s stop equating cellulite with fat! It’s not the same thing. Also, let’s stop shaming people for being fat and stop shaming people for wanting to have body contouring services or use at home remedies for cellulite.
Cellulite is – according to Healthline.com….
Cellulite is the dimpled-looking skin that commonly occurs in the thigh region. It forms when fatty tissue deep in the skin pushes up against connective tissue.
It’s estimated that more than 85 percent of all women 21 years and older have cellulite. It’s not as common in men.
Cellulite can develop on the thighs because the area naturally has more fatty tissue. Other risk factors for the development of cellulite include:
- family history
- tissue inflammation
- increased fatty tissue caused by weight gain
- loss of collagen
- poor circulation (a common issue in the legs)
- poor lymphatic drainage
- thinning epidermis (outer layer of skin)
In terms of your overall health, there’s nothing wrong with having cellulite. However, many people wish to reduce its appearance.
Top 10 Daily Use Products For Us As Home Remedies For Cellulite
1. SculptICE – Anti-Cellulite Gels and Metal Mushroom Barry did an IGTV Segment On This!
2. DMK International – Body Sculpting
3. Sesha Skin Therapy – Anti-Cellulite Body Montage
4. SilcSkin – Decollette Pad Decollette Pads are composed of 100% Medical Grade Silicone. Pressure provided by the pads when worn improves the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood flow
5. KM Herbals – Firming & Toning Lotion
6. PFB Vanish – Skini Cream
7. Little Flower Hemp Company – Soft Body Oil
8. California Skincare Supply – Pure Eucalyptus and Cocoa Anti-Cellulite Gel by Shira
9. Lira Clinical – Spa Firming Lotion This is part of Lira’s In The Buff Body Treatment – THAT WE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
10. Repêchage – Vita Cura Triple Firming Contour Cream
We’ve all got it! I’m 5’2″ and 115 pounds and I still have it. No matter how many lunges or squats I do, it’s still there. That is where these home remedies come in to play!