Barry Eichner Selected As a Thought Leader For Questex Wellness Advisory Board
NEW YORK, March 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex today announces the 2022 Wellness Group Advisory Board, a group of thought leaders in the wellness industry who are collaborating to drive innovation for its events and community content.
The advisory board will provide input into the complete Questex Wellness portfolio, which serves the fitness, spa, and beauty industries through its well-known brands such as American Salon, International Beauty Show (IBS), American Spa, International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC), Spa Industry Association, Spatec, Sibec and Club Industry.
Jill Birkett, Vice President and Market Leader, Wellness Group said, “We are delighted to partner with this talented group of industry consultants, buyers and product users to help us drive innovation. We are looking to the future of the Wellness marketplace and with their help, we hope to enhance our brands by creating new opportunities and growth for the industry.”
Wellness Advisory Board members include:
- Cary Collier, Principal, Blu Spas and Collier Concepts
- Dierdre Strunk, Vice President, Canyon Ranch Spa
- Felicia Brown, Owner, Spalutions
- Lynne Curry, Principal, Curry Spa Consulting
- Ginger McLean, Director of Spa Operations, Hard Rock International at Rock Spa & Salon, Atlantic City
- Eric Stephenson, Owner, imassage, Inc.
- Barry Eichner, Co-Founder, Lipgloss + Aftershave
- Doug Ribley, President, Douglas A. Ribley & Associates
- Bill McBride, President & CEO, BMC3 – Bill McBride Consulting
- Jeff Skeen, President, CEO, Principal, Fitness Connection
- Ilana Moses, Founder and CEO, Florida Spa & Wellness Association
- Cici Coffee, Founder and CEO, Natural Body Spa
- Monte Zwang, Founder/CEO, Wellness Capital Management
- Alison Howland, Founder, Spa Success Consultants
- David Flench, President and CEO, Medical Fitness Association
- Allan Share, President, Spa Industry Association
- Ryan Christopher, Educator and Consultant
- Jaana Roth, Senior Spa Director, The Americas, The Four Seasons
- Brian McGee, General Manager, VB Cosmetics and CEO of BAM NAVIGATION
- Patti Biro, Author, Consultant, Spa Cheerleader and Coach
The first in person Questex Wellness Group Advisory Board meeting will take place at IECSC Las Vegas June 25-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. Other meetings will take place virtually throughout the year.
To learn more about Questex Wellness, click here.
About Barry Eichner
Barry has been in the beauty + wellness industry for nearly 25 years.
Barry is the Co-Founder of Lipgloss + Aftershave and is the Chief Creative Content Officer. The Duo uses Lipgloss + Aftershave as a platform to share their love and total obsession with all things skin, body, and beauty through product and device reviews as well as offering dynamic skincare and wellness education.
Barry has a degree in Marketing and spent 8 years working in retail operations with Lord & Taylor and as an Area Manager for Nine West Group INC before he moved into wellness in 1999, where he worked as the VP of a chain of medical spas.
In 2011 Barry chose to strike out on his own and he began a marketing consulting business that instantly blossomed. Barry offered digital media consulting services to day spas, medical spas and hair salons for the first few years and as the business grew he began taking on international skincare brands, spa distribution companies and device manufacturers.
Barry’s dynamic personality has made him a sought after host, on air correspondent, speaker at international conferences, and as a brand ambassador for Pre-Grammy and Pre-Oscar gifting suites.
Barry is on the Questex Wellness Advisory Board and is an Advisory Council Member for Coralai by Corpus Group LTD.
Barry has 2 yoga certifications, and is an avid fitness enthusiast. He lives in Ft. Lauderdale where he enjoys the beach and outdoor fitness activities. He’s also a self proclaimed coffee junkie,